April 17, 2009

Better Late than Never!!??



OK!!! So I figured since I Am on Myspace, Facebook and (still refusing to join twitter). Why not have a Blog right?? It is only right that I keep the heck up with my own generation or at least try. Since my laptop is completely filled with entertainment, figured I should bring if not the world around my crazy joy rides at least a few friends will do!! No, I will not be here to talk about life and give advice( I mean come on I Am no one’s Top Selling Author,Plus who Am I to give advice..maybe Dr. phil can help(haha))) but I am a Teenager who is rather creative,intelligent,hilarious and I would rather talk/show what this beautiful world has to offer with a few laughs of course. So this is the beginning,give me time to learn how to use this blog. The first few Posts may or may not be interesting but I figured as time progress things will be entertaining. If not it was fun while it last ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment