September 06, 2009

And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.” Michael Jackson

Since Michael Jackson's Passing the media has been going on and on with stories about the King of Pop. Tired of Turing on the television to hear "New Shocking News" I wish they would just let him Rest In peace and be grateful that he left behind a beautiful gift which was his Creativity through his music and dance. An unforgettable Man he was and the true meaning of The greatest entertainer of all time. Talented not only in his music but his videos as well. Most of which he would give a short movie ending it off with his video. Talented indeed,Jackson produced and directed numerous of his music as well as videos. Absolutely brilliant!!!

May Michael Jackson Rest In Peace
1958-2009




No comments:

Post a Comment