October 04, 2009

Like....Priceless Paintings On the Wall

I looked up the definition of love Because nowadays individuals are saying "I love you" like saying "Hello"

Love:a strong positive emotion of regard and affection;any object of warm affection or devotion;have a great affection or liking for;a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction.

whatever!! I did not like these definitions. I think I will compare Love like an indescribable painting. Whereas many will give their opinion on trying to figure out what was the true feelings the painter tried to express through their brilliant work; many will have different answers but that's what the painter likes debate so only the painter knows what their painting is really about. So I guess there will always be different answers for explaining the real meaning of love.

The Indescribable Paintings are always Priceless

Starry night By Vincent Van Gogh

Mona Lisa By Leonardo da Vinci

No comments:

Post a Comment